Terms and conditions
4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You warrant and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and capable of entering into this Agreement from a legal standpoint.
5. EBOOK REGISTRATIONS AND SUBMISSIONS. You have the option, but not the obligation, to register and receive a free eBook from us. If you do so, you agree to receive further messages of a commercial nature.
7. USE OF THE SOFTWARE. The Company may make a number of software available from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and any accompanying data (collectively, the "Software") are deemed to be licensed by the Company, for personal, non-commercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either title or intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full ownership of the Software and all intellectual property rights. You may not sell, distribute, or reproduce the Software, and you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or convert the Software to any human-perceivable form. All logos and trademarks are the property of the Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use in any way.
8. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting or disseminating information or other content (“User Content”) from the Site, you grant the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors , employees, consultants, agents and permanent representatives, a non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet, the Company's businesses, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives, including, without limitation, the right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that the Company may publish or disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content to the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit or distribute the User Content.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is governed by laws relating to copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, display, perform, transmit or distribute any information or content (collectively, the "Content") in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or rights. of property. You agree to abide by the laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you will be solely responsible for any violation of laws and violation of the rights of third parties caused by the Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that the Content does not violate any laws or third-party rights rests solely with you. All Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are handled in accordance with our DMCA Policy, which you can access via the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
10. THE CONTENT IS INAPPROPRIATE. You agree not to upload, display, perform, transmit or distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertising or otherwise soliciting funds or solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provide medical advice to other users. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any Materials using the Site, and, if applicable, to remove any Content from its servers. Company intends to fully cooperate with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or any applicable law.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is governed by laws relating to copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, display, perform, transmit or distribute any information or content (collectively, the "Content") in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights or rights. of property. You agree to abide by the laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you will be solely responsible for any violation of laws and violation of the rights of third parties caused by the Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that the Content does not violate any laws or third-party rights rests solely with you.
12. NO WARRANTY. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE PROVIDE THE SITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ALL DAMAGES OR LOSS ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR COUNTERFEIT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, WHATSOEVER OR THE PREDICTABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY US. This limitation applies regardless of whether the damages arise from breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
14. AFFILIATED SITES. We have no control over and no responsibility for any third party web sites or materials. We work with a number of partners whose websites may be linked to the Site. Because we have no control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, we make no guarantees as to the accuracy, timeliness, content or quality of the information provided by these sites. , and we assume no responsibility for any unexpected, offensive, inaccurate, misleading or illegal content that may reside on these sites. Also, from time to time in connection with your use of the Site, you may have access to content items (including, but not limited to, websites) that are owned by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that we make no warranty and assume no liability for the accuracy, timeliness, content or quality of such Third Party Content, and that, except as expressly provided, these Terms of Service govern your use of any Third Party Content.
15. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on the permitted use of this Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging into any server or account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any system or network, or for breach of security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfere or attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by introducing a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” spamming ”,” “mail bombing”, “crashing” or setting up a “DDOS” attack on the Site; (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging a TCP/IP header or any part of the header of any e-mail or posting using the Site; or ( f) attempt to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or reduce or attempt to reduce to human perceivable form any source code used by us in providing the Site Any breach of system or network security may expose you to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
16. The WARRANTY. You agree to indemnify us for certain of your acts and omissions. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives from all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and/or expenses (including reasonable attorney and costs) arising out of your access to or use of the Site, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation or violation by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We will promptly notify you of any claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in the defense of any claim, loss, liability, damages, or expense.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of the Site or Service are as follows: Copyright © '. 2017.' '. Iscooter bike .'.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as conferring any license to use any trademarks, service marks or logos owned by us or any third party.
20. IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices within the State of California. The domain name of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience of this site are persons in the United States only. Company makes no representation that the Content Materials or Services accessed by you are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as a Company intending to avail itself of the benefits or privileges of doing business in any state or territory other than that of California and the United States.
21. MODIFICATIONS. The company reserves the right to modify these Conditions. Should Company seek to make such amendment, which we determine is in our sole discretion, we will: (a) Provide you with notice of the amendment by email up to 15 days prior to the change becoming effective, and (b) to Publish on the homepage due to a change will be made. If a court of competent jurisdiction rules this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this Agreement. Any changes to these Terms should be forward-looking.